- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2015
- Last connection: 06/19/2017
- AppScale (Manager, 08/28/2015)
- 06:44 PM AppScale Bug #450 (New): Restart celery workers after undeploy, deploy
- Currently, an application's celery workers remain stopped after undeploying and redeploying the app.
- 04:26 PM AppScale Feature #449 (New): Run multiple service versions at the same time
- The controller must be able to assign multiple services and multiple versions of the same project to run on the deplo...
- 03:53 PM AppScale Feature #448 (In Progress): Store service and version details in ZooKeeper
- Each version should be given a znode at /appscale/projects/<project-id>/services/<service-id>/versions/<version-id>. ...
- 11:41 PM AppScale Bug #434 (New): Inaccurate hostname validation
- The Python API Proxy fetches the wrong certificate when validating the hostname.
When fetching https://w...
- 12:09 AM AppScale Feature #415 (Closed): Scope compatibility with gcloud deploy
- https://github.com/AppScale/appscale/pull/2414 adds basic support for deploying versions with the Admin API.
- 11:13 PM AppScale Feature #377 (Closed): Add Clean Index Marker
- Added with https://github.com/AppScale/appscale/pull/2359
- 11:12 PM AppScale Bug #376 (Closed): Backwards Compatibility for Tools
- Fixed with https://github.com/AppScale/appscale-tools/pull/600
- 06:52 PM AppScale Feature #417 (New): Catch and present more errors during deploy
- The client should be notified when there are any problems when deploying the application. A couple specific examples ...
- 06:49 PM AppScale Feature #416 (Closed): Unify client code paths when deploying app
- Currently, the dashboard uses a different code path than the tools when uploading an application. The goal is to use ...
- 06:46 PM AppScale Feature #415 (Closed): Scope compatibility with gcloud deploy
- Look into how much effort is required for supporting all of the operations that the gcloud tool uses to deploy/redepl...
Also available in: Atom