- Registered on: 01/18/2017
- Last connection: 02/22/2018
- AppScale (Manager, 01/18/2017)
- 08:52 PM AppScale Bug #589 (Feedback): Hermes cluster stats fails badly when it can't get local stats
- This was found when on one deployment haproxy process failed at master node.
When /cluster/stats/proxies endpoint wa...
- 12:48 PM AppScale Feature #550 (New): Add support for service stats on Hermes side
- Add new stats producer or producers.
- 12:22 PM AppScale Feature #549 (New): Aggregate service stats on Datastore, TaskQueue and AppServer
- After processing every request, update service statistics.
You probably have to accumulate information about latest ...
- 12:14 PM AppScale Feature #547 (In Progress): Design API for service statistics
- Find the best way for providing this stats (HTTP API / socket / stats written to a file).
Determine what properties ...
- 01:17 PM AppScale Feature #542 (In Progress): Async Datastore (communication with Cassandra)
- 01:06 PM AppScale Bug #541 (Feedback): Handle 2 LBs in AppController when do autoscaling
- 11:05 AM AppScale Feature #542 (In Progress): Async Datastore (communication with Cassandra)
- 11:04 AM AppScale Bug #541 (Feedback): Handle 2 LBs in AppController when do autoscaling
- 10:59 AM AppScale Feature #540 (In Progress): Implement stats plotter as part of appscale-utilities
- 10:02 AM AppScale Bug #484: Incorrect version details provided by services API
- As it was discussed with Chris this issue can be resolved after release 3.4.
Also available in: Atom