- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/25/2015
- Last connection: 10/16/2017
- AppScale (Manager, 08/28/2015)
- 04:23 PM AppScale Feature #448 (Closed): Store service and version details in ZooKeeper
- 03:50 AM AppScale Bug #486 (In Progress): Java AppServer fails to get instanceID using Service API
- My goal was to generate a fake instance ID like the Python AppServer does.
I first tried modifying the LocalHttpRe...
- 06:44 PM AppScale Bug #450 (New): Restart celery workers after undeploy, deploy
- Currently, an application's celery workers remain stopped after undeploying and redeploying the app.
- 04:26 PM AppScale Feature #449 (Closed): Run multiple service versions at the same time
- The controller must be able to assign multiple services and multiple versions of the same project to run on the deplo...
- 03:53 PM AppScale Feature #448 (Closed): Store service and version details in ZooKeeper
- Each version should be given a znode at /appscale/projects/<project-id>/services/<service-id>/versions/<version-id>. ...
- 11:41 PM AppScale Bug #434 (New): Inaccurate hostname validation
- The Python API Proxy fetches the wrong certificate when validating the hostname.
When fetching https://w...
- 12:09 AM AppScale Feature #415 (Closed): Scope compatibility with gcloud deploy
- https://github.com/AppScale/appscale/pull/2414 adds basic support for deploying versions with the Admin API.
- 11:13 PM AppScale Feature #377 (Closed): Add Clean Index Marker
- Added with https://github.com/AppScale/appscale/pull/2359
- 11:12 PM AppScale Bug #376 (Closed): Backwards Compatibility for Tools
- Fixed with https://github.com/AppScale/appscale-tools/pull/600
- 06:52 PM AppScale Feature #417 (New): Catch and present more errors during deploy
- The client should be notified when there are any problems when deploying the application. A couple specific examples ...
Also available in: Atom