- Registered on: 01/18/2017
- Last connection: 08/08/2017
- AppScale (Manager, 01/18/2017)
- 10:02 AM AppScale Bug #484: Incorrect version details provided by services API
- As it was discussed with Chris this issue can be resolved after release 3.4.
- 02:30 PM AppScale Bug #484: Incorrect version details provided by services API
- As we discussed during the daily, there is no issue with version because "v1" is expected value.
The only problem is...
- 02:21 PM AppScale Bug #486 (In Progress): Java AppServer fails to get instanceID using Service API
- I believe stack trace should be enough for a further investigation:...
- 01:40 PM AppScale Bug #484 (New): Incorrect version details provided by services API
- After running hawkeye tests for modules against python app I got two failed tests:
* test_default_module (tests.mo...
- 04:20 PM AppScale Feature #446 (New): Explore current state of Portal
- 04:15 PM AppScale Feature #444 (Closed): Provide external access to Hermes stats API
- 04:14 PM AppScale Feature #445 (Closed): Use new Hermes stats on the tools side
- 03:16 PM AppScale Bug #474 (New): Handling capital letters in Application ID (AdminServer)
- Currently AdminServer responds with 404 error if you use upper case signs in application ID (probably it's applicable...
- 12:30 PM AppScale Support #459 (Rejected): AppEngine Mapper showing Out of mapper quota
- Duplicate: https://redmine.appscale.com/issues/460
- 12:29 PM AppScale Support #457 (Rejected): Google OAuth Login
- Duplicate: https://redmine.appscale.com/issues/461
Also available in: Atom